We pledge to provide an accurate billing system through an internationally recognized and secure billing process that complies with the best practice billing and bill distribution principles. This will include:
- Monthly meter readings
- Requesting customers to allow NYEWASCO staff access to all meters at all times for the purposes of meter reading and maintenance
- Timely bill production that shall be within a 30 days billing cycle
- Bills shall be posted or delivered to customers within two days after production.
- Making our tariffs easy to understand and providing the detail(s) needed
- Working with the customer to correct any problem, and taking action for any billing problem.
- Allowing the customer to lodge any complaints regarding errors on their bills to the NYEWASCO offices within three months, after which the complaint shall not be valid.
- Complaints on erroneous bills shall be acted upon within 24 hours. However, in special instances, this period may vary depending on the nature of investigations required, in which case, the customer will be regularly updated on the progress made.