Latest News & Press
- Pre-qualification document for provision of engineering consultancy services.
- Consultancy services for specified water networks upgrades, sewer expansion/extension and efficiency and cost reduction projects.
- Consultancy services for specified design of water networks upgrades, sewer expansion/extension and efficiency and cost reduction projects
|Nyewasco Newsletter – October 2019|
|Nyewasco Newsletter – September 2019||Nyewasco Newsletter – August 2019|
|Nyewasco Newsletter – November 2016||Nyewasco Newsletter – September 2014|
- View your bills on the phone
- Pay even easier with M-PESA
- View account statement
- Identify fake employees with Tambua
- Download your bills in PDF
- Get help anytime through SelfCare
- Plus many more
Please download our Nyewasco App from google play store or by dialing our USSD code *483*60#
Easy and convenient way to pay you bill
Nyewasco has several pay points to enable you make payments easily:
- Mobile payment gateway LIPA NA MPESA Paybill No.968800
- You can pay water bills through Equity bank and Equity Agents through paybill No. 6400011
- Family Bank
- Eco Bank
- And through EFT and Cheques
Our water meters have been set up to help you pay for only what you use. Sending us your meter reading is really easy.
Easy, convenient and time-saving
- Scrolling down to M-pesa on the phone
- Then choose pay bill from the m-pesa menu
- Enter business Number 968800
- Enter the amount
- Enter your account number
- Enter your secret PIN and press OK
A summary page appears which shows the details of the customer’s payments
The Nyeri Water & Sanitation Company Limited (NYEWASCO) was incorporated on 23rd September, 1997 under the Company’s Act, CAP 486. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nyeri County Government. It has its offices opposite the Nyeri County Government Health Centre, Off Kenyatta Road. The Company’s formation arose from the need to commercialize water services, which is now covered by the Water Act 2002 Water. The Act has created new institutions to manage water resources in Kenya.
Quality, affordable, reliable and sustainable water, sewerage and allied services