Latest News & Press
- Pre-qualification document for provision of engineering consultancy services.
- Consultancy services for specified water networks upgrades, sewer expansion/extension and efficiency and cost reduction projects.
- Consultancy services for specified design of water networks upgrades, sewer expansion/extension and efficiency and cost reduction projects
How to check your account balances
- Scroll down to new text message on your phone
- Enter the word NyewascoAccount Number. For example, “Nyewasco 44749“
- Send the message to 20360
- Press ok and await for response
- For the account enter the first 5 digits only
Easy and convenient way to pay you bill
Nyewasco has set up 2 paying points to enable you make payments easily:
- Our main office (next adjacent to the Nyeri town health centre)
- Mobile payment gateway LIPA NA MPESA
- You can pay water bills through Equity bank and Equity Agents through paybill No. 6400011
Our water meters have been set up to help you pay for only what you use. Sending us your meter reading is really easy.
Easy, convenient and time-saving
- Scrolling down to M-pesa on the phone
- Then choose pay bill from the m-pesa menu
- Enter business Number 968800
- Enter the amount
- Enter your account number
- Enter your secret PIN and press OK
A summary page appears which shows the details of the customer’s payments
The Nyeri Water & Sewerage Company Limited (NYEWASCO) was incorporated on 23rd September, 1997 under the Company’s Act, CAP 486. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nyeri Municipal Council (NMC). It has its offices behind the NMC Fire Services Department, Off Kenyatta Road. The Company’s formation arose from the need to commercialize water services, which is now covered by the Water Act 2002 Water. The Act has created new institutions to manage water resources in Kenya.
Quality, affordable, reliable and sustainable water, sewerage and allied services