NYEWASCO SHINES YET AGAIN: WASREB Performance Report 2018/2019
We are Always Ahead in Creating Awareness NYEWASCO Participated in the Nyeri ASK Show 2018
NYEWASCO SHINES: WASREB Performance Report 2015/2016 and 2016/2017 " Nyewasco won 6 trophies"
Latest News & Press
Supplier relationships are managed by our procurement team, which ensures that what we buy represents the best value in terms of cost, quality, service and innovation.
Developing strong relationships with suppliers helps ensure that suppliers essential to our operations are sustainable, that contracts are fair and that the business we conduct together is mutually beneficial.
|WATSAN FOCUS NOVEMBER 2020 EDITION||WATSAN FOCUS OCTOBER 2020 EDITION|
- Tariff Structure for the Period 2020/21 to 2024/25
- Executive Order 2 ON REG. OF Suppliers 2018 2019
- Executive Order 2 ON Tenders 2018 2019
- Attachment Policy
- Communication Policy
- Customer Relations Policy
- Agreement Consumer Form – Customer Care
- Nyewasco Business Plan
- Nyewasco Final Strategic Plan
- Nyewasco Service Charter Revised 2019
- Details of Public Consultation NYEWASCO
- Financial Statements for the year ended June 2018
- View your bills on the phone
- Pay even easier with M-PESA
- View account statement
- Identify fake employees with Tambua
- Download your bills in PDF
- Get help anytime through SelfCare
- Plus many more
Please download our Nyewasco App from google play store.
Easy and convenient way to pay you bill
Nyewasco has several pay points to enable you make payments easily:
- Mobile payment gateway LIPA NA MPESA Paybill No.968800
- You can pay water bills through Equity bank and Equity Agents through paybill No. 6400011
- Family Bank
- Eco Bank
- And through EFT and Cheques
Our water meters have been set up to help you pay for only what you use. Sending us your meter reading is really easy.
Easy, convenient and time-saving
- Scrolling down to M-pesa on the phone
- Then choose pay bill from the m-pesa menu
- Enter business Number 968800
- Enter the amount
- Enter your account number
- Enter your secret PIN and press OK
A summary page appears which shows the details of the customer’s payments
The Nyeri Water & Sanitation Company Limited (NYEWASCO) was incorporated on 23rd September, 1997 under the Company’s Act, CAP 486. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nyeri County Government. It has its offices opposite the Nyeri County Government Health Centre, Off Kenyatta Road. The Company’s formation arose from the need to commercialize water services, which is now covered by the Water Act 2002 Water. The Act has created new institutions to manage water resources in Kenya.
Quality, affordable, reliable and sustainable water, sewerage and allied services