Joseph M. Wachiuri – Chairman, Board of Directors
He was appointed in April 2015 as a director representing the professionals and has over thirty years’ experience from both the private and public sector.
He holds a Master of Business Administration degree in Finance and Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Nairobi. He is an accomplished leader and is involved in various social and local development initiatives.
Peter M. Gichaaga – Managing Director
He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Public Secretary and holds Master of Science (Finance), from the University of Nairobi, Master of Business Administration (Strategic Management) and Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) from Kenya Methodist University and also a Diploma in Business Management from the Kenya Institute of Management.
A word, to our team.
At NYEWASCO, we believe that satisfied employees translate to satisfied customers. On the other hand, an organization’s management style to a great extent determines the employees’ culture and sense of self-confidence and self-worth. Together, these self perceptions can determine the quality standards of customer care that the employees provide to the customers. In order to ensure that our staff have the necessary dedication and commitment required to serve, we pledge to:
- Treat all staff as partners in the success of our business.
- Listen to opinions from employees for new ideas on how to improve our services
- Value and appreciate the contribution of every staff to the service of our customers.
- Regard fellow employees as internal customers who must be treated with respect, courtesy and honesty.
- View interruptions from fellow employees not as nuisances, but as opportunities to serve them better.
- Create forums to share information.
- Practice pro-active information sharing.
- Create, or contribute to forums for information sharing to ensure full understanding of internal customer service across the organization.
- Give feedback to employees about their work performance.
- Continuously empower and develop staff by training them in customer care skills