JOB VACANCY – PUPILLAGE (1 YEAR)
NYEWASCO is established as a limited liability company under the water sector reforms enshrined in the Water Act of 2002. Its main mandate is to provide high quality water and sewerage services to the people of Nyeri Town Sub County and its environs.
Practice areas: Conveyancing, Corporate Law (Company Secretarial), Employment Law, Public Procurement, Environmental Law, Company Law (legal Audit and Compliance), Alternative Dispute Resolution, Litigation (Lower Court, High Court, Court of Appeal, Tribunals) and Research.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen,
- A Degree in Law from a recognized University,
- Recommendation Letter from Kenya School of Law confirming completion of the Advocates Training Programme,
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of the National Identity Card
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili;
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and willingness to learn and to be part of a team handling challenging assignments within timelines and;
- Computer literate.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications attaching copies of the following documents;
- National Identity Card;
• Relevant Introduction letter;
• Clearance documents
- Academic and professional certificates as indicated above,
• Any supporting documents and testimonials.
If you are interested in this rewarding opportunity, please submit your application with a detailed CV, testimonials and names of three referees, daytime telephone contact and e-mail address to the following address by Friday 26th February 2021
Nyeri Water and Sanitation Co. Ltd
P.O Box 1520 -10100
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and invited for interview.